Monday, February 12, 2007

I love drugs

I love drugs, I always have, since the first hit of a joint to the last drink. Sure there have been certain drugs that I did not tolerate well, and I don't really like to get "tore up", but I enjoy a nice mellow buzz. That's why I was so pleased when I recently received a prescription for a drug that had some nice side effects (or is affects, no it is effects). The best side effect was that this drug was a sedative. Sedatives are great, they make you sleepy, but if you don't go right to sleep they can make loopy. This new drug had another side effect, it made me groggy in the morning, and my body produces enough of that naturally so I don't need a boost of grogginess anytime of the day. That is why this drug is making me sad, I feel like I have been let down by something I love. Once drugs turn their back on you, you know you have really hit rock bottom. So if anybody has a great new drug you think I would like let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home