Thursday, January 25, 2007

Vestigial post

I once wrote a post that is so real I can only publish it posthumously. Just like all the great groundbreaking works of philosophy the world isn't ready to "deal" with it. Sometimes I reread it, do a little polishing, you know give it a tweak, and bumping up the realness of it.
Today I took a little look at it and smiled, because it was originally titled "Don't Worry" which should bring a smile to all the dorks out there, the dorks know why, and if you dont, you can feel relieved that your probably not too dorky. Be on the look out on this site for something that will truely blow your mind with its Realness, then call my mother to give your condolences since it will only be put out after my demise.

Dashed off on a wireless device

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home