Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dumb Names

I was having a conversation with a someone, and she said Scooter was the dumbest name an adult could have. This was clearly a partisan jab at me because of my late childhood republican leanings. Naturally I had to find a Dem with a stupid name, and I immediately thought of former speaker of the house Tip O'neal (an added bonus that guy was from her adopted hometown, and the Pats can suck it). So I ask you loyal readers please vote so this can be settled. Please keep in mind I think Tip is a pretty horribly stupid name.

5 Comments:

At January 25, 2007 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was never a Muppet named Ti- Emma

 
At January 25, 2007 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was never a Muppet
named Tip
-Emma

 
At January 26, 2007 9:54 AM, Blogger My Mother's Daughter said...

And after one day... I win. Scooter sucks the most.

 
At January 28, 2007 3:43 PM, Blogger robby said...

I just wanted you to know that I almost made a terrible pat buchanan/hanging chad/old people in florida voting reference but I stopped myself. I still voted for michelle but only because it's a trick question.
-robby

 
At January 29, 2007 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I didn't appreciate it at the time, I truly miss the RIGHT leaning Micah. Especially since he's been replaced with the headshakingly frustrating self-righteous Micah (see subtle racism of whatever post).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home