Monday, February 05, 2007

10 key typing

Standard telephones and cell phones have a 10 key numeric keypad, while many modern smart phones and even some "dumb phones" have a QWERTY style keypad which makes text input (typing) much easier. For the next couple me months I will be using a cell phone with a traditional 10 key numeric keypad. This will make composing blog posts more difficult, but I love my readers so I will endure this hardship for you. Also the train can be boring and I like to write on the train
Sent from the 4 train at Brooklyn Bridge/ City Hall station

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2007 3:29 PM, Blogger robby said...

i think youre typing me when you mean of. another short coming of the ten digit keypad.

 
At February 11, 2007 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micah - Keep the blogs coming. I miss them when they don't appear daily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home