Sunday, February 04, 2007

A tasty treat


The tasty treat I am talking about is of course this blog. I know I have not been updating the blog as much as I should have, and for that I am truly sorry. I told you that my normal blogging machine was on the fritz, and the one I got to temporarily replace it is not quite up to the job.

Today I finally got my new desk assembled and put my laptop on it to test it out. so this will be one of the rare blog posts made in the comfort of my writing room, here in my glamorous penthouse deluxe apartment. The desk is beautiful by the way, it is a standard cherry wood affair, with the addition of a matching 3 compartment hutch that is really handsome.
Another tasty treat is Ramen noodles. I love ramen noodles, from the crappy American Top Ramen, to the Japanese Sapporo Ichban, to the exotic Korean Nong Shim. I love them, they are delicious and weird, and even the most expensive and crazy foreign ones are really cheap, (though the kosher ones are terrible, and are proof that kosher food companies hate their customers). I came across a website that explored the wonderful world of ramen, and the brick of noodles. look at it here I hope to be doing some more blogging this week, so keep an eye out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home