Tuesday, May 29, 2007

That just tears it!

Over the last year I have been trying to be less judgemental, but I feel I can no longer remain silent. I saw a young woman wearing a shirt on the train today that was so vulgar it defies imagination. When I say young woman, I do not mean it in the way asshole teachers do, I am only trying to suggest that while this woman was an adult, she wasn't that old.
So what was this offending garment? It was a black tank top that said "I have the Pussy, I make the rules" can you believe that? I mean can you believe it at all. What would drive someone to announce to the such a base and corrupt ideology?

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2007 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok OK!
That shirt is not offensive- your comment about it was. You sound mighty sexy there captain...don't you get it? She DOES make the rules. I'm starting to think that you're not the pimp you make yourself out to be...otherwise why would a shirt like that make you blush and get all hot in the face?
your writing is ok kid- a bit mechanical, but still you got some ideas. I just don't want to see them drown in a sea of sexism.
Stay up brother.

 
At October 31, 2007 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TYPO CORRECTION FROM TERRENCE L.:

Line 2, 5th word- change sexy to sexist.

We all make mistakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home