Friday, May 04, 2007

Hell yeah.

I feel great right. Even though I am smooshed here on the subway, the pleasant events of the day are buoying me emotionally.
My company now has "Summertime Fridays" Friday now only consists of 4 hours. And what did we do to deserve such a great reward? Nothing. Everybody loves summer is all. What an incredible concept. Just because it is time to go outside we get half a day off. Oh yeah!
Then in other news, it has been exam week, and tings have been stressful, but I think I have been doing pretty well. Tonight I had the last exam for the semester. I was pretty worried, because my performance on other tests and quizzes in that class have been inconsistent. The point is that in order to pass I needed to get at least 80% of the questions correct. In some of the practice exams I had been doing much worse, getting on 65% or 70% correct. So I rushed trough the test like I always do, but something felt different, I felt like I was in the zone. So with tepidation I turned in the exam, the teacher began grading while I awaited te results with baited breath. Finally she was done, and when she handed it to me she had a smile on her face. I couldn't tell if it is a proud smile or a pity smile, I was getting nervous. I couldn't bear to look, with great trepidation I took a furtive peek, and lo and behold it was a nearly perfect paper, only 1 wrong answer. A resounding success. It was a pretty decent day.

Sent via wireless device

3 Comments:

At May 04, 2007 4:03 PM, Blogger My Mother's Daughter said...

That's awesome, Micah! I'm jealous of your summer Fridays!

 
At May 16, 2007 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog!

 
At May 16, 2007 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work.
-Kim Il Jong from Korea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home