Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The day starts rough.

I am still suffering from this damn illness. The symptoms have changed, and hopefully I am on the mend, but I still feel bad. The headache is gone but so is my voice, and I feel a little queasy all the time, plus I haven't had any appetite since at least Friday. So with all that going on you can imagine getting up for work is a little bit of a challenge. But I did it, and only about 5 minutes behind schedule. But when I got out of the elevator in my building I realized that I had left without my belt. Then it got worse, on the subw

Sent via wireless device

3 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for the next update. Let's Go Micah! YL

 
At March 27, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger Michoel Abel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 27, 2007 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon, your readers want another post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home