Monday, March 05, 2007

I feel like I am going to Barf

I was standing on the platform, strategically looking for the place that would provide the best chance of getting a seat when the train arrived. As it pulled into the station I could see that the first car was fairly empty as it whizzed by, a good sign, then the second car came into view. It was pretty full which was a terrible sign, from the second car on all of them were full, not just full, but packed. As profanity rolled around in my head at this misfortune, the train slowed to a stop and right in front of me was a basically empty car. Praise Jesus. The doors opened, I stepped on and almost puked. The worlds most god awful stench had found its way into this carriage of hell. Fuck you Jesus. The bile was creeping its way up my esophagus to the back of my throat, if I didn't do something soon, it was going to make its way to the floor. Just then the train pulled into the next station, and like rats fleeing a sinking ship everyone in that aromatically doomed subway car moved to others on the train. This horrible stink was so unbearable it could not be explained from a homeless guy using himself as a bathroom and not showering not even if someone had gone years without changing clothes and defecting on themselves, after reflection, the homeless guy sleeping in the corner must have been dead, and he must have been dead for a while too. So here it is about 24 hours after the experience and I still feel like heaving every so often. I had nightmares last night, and I can't stop thinking about the dignity of that dead homeless guy, I bet he deserved better than being a rotten hunk of meat covered in his evacuate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home