Monday, January 01, 2007

BLOGGMAGEDDON is here: Drunkbolg '07


Well I just entered the Bergen St. Station heading back to Crown Heights. It had just started to rain as I walked out side from the party, by the time I got into the station it had already started coming down. But it couldn't dampen my spirits. The party was awesome. It hit 96.472% of it my goals for the night. I got drunk (hence the drunk blogging), I saw some friends, I had a great time, and I flirted with some girls, I saw some fireworks. It was nearly perfect. Can you guess in what area the party came up short? Well a gentleman never tells. I had a great time, and I felt like I was. The life of the party.
DrunKblogging is a lot more challenging than I had initially anticipated. It is not so hard to write something now, but I was hoping my thinking would be a lot cloudier, and come up with some truly zany stuff. No such luck. All that is happening is that I have to sit down on the subway so I won't fall over, things are marginally funnier. On the other hand, I am wasted. Now that ain't bad. I just got back to Crown Heights; hold on. I am back in my apartment now. I got a snack of some Captain's Wafers (Grilled Cheese flavored) and a drink of soda, no more booze for tonight. Man is is delish, I could have gone for something hot but there is some dude asleep on my couch. So I can't cook anything up. Oh well.
It was kind of strange to go to a party like the one I went to. It was just your run of the mill house party, but I felt total release. It was like a drain plug had been pulled and so much of my tensions have disappeared in a whirlpool (man that was a challenging word to remember) of easygoing good time. I am having an easier time with some of the decisions I will be facing in the coming months. One night of pretty decent partying has been very cathartic. Well I guess I have become a little too introspective, but I will leave you with this though: more than one person puked at thing I was at tonight. Shit yeah!

Sent via wireless device the Newly reemerging portions of my psyche, and also the no.4 train.

Portions redacted to keep it readable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home