Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pay Attention

I am writing this on the subway. I have a little problem when I ride the rails in the bowels of NYC, I lose track of where I am. I am so in my pocket computer that I often forget to get off at the proper station. For example I just entered the subway near my apartment to head to the Upper East Side. This requires me to transfer to another train after two stops, but I got busy trying to decide what to listen to, and thinking about what I was going to write about that I missed my transfer. This is especially true if I am playing a game (usually Tetris). Now I know this isn't a big deal, but it does occasionally cause some inconvenience. I chalk it up to the awesomeness of the future.

Sent via wireless device from MTA New York City Transit's No.4 train between Brooklyn and Manhattan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home