Sunday, May 21, 2006

I am going to be trying something new.


I have wanted to start a Blog for a little while, and a few weeks ago with the help of a cool mobile computing device and a peice of software for it called Splashblog, I started doing something called mobloging (check it out out at www.splashblog.com/captainmicahp). A moblog is a weblog comprised of entries made from a mobile device, typically a mobile phone. I have really been enjoying this, and for the first time I have become a bit of a shutterbug, and looking for subjects to snap. In addition to this first moblog (available at www.splashblog.com/captainmicahp) I have made a couple of blog posts on myspace, but I found that experience to be lacking, mainly due to the fact that myspace is dumb. So in this space, I will hope to be doing alot of illustrated blogging. It is my sincere hop that I am not the only person who ever reads this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home