Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Trying something new

Last Thursday I was flying from my home in New York to Charlotte. My plane was delayed nearly five hours, so I had more time to kill than even I knew what to do with (and killing time is a task that I particularly excel at). I didn't bring my laptop so I couldn't take advantage of the excellent free wifi that Jetblue provides. I did however bring my cell phone with me. I love my phone, and all of the capabilities it has, including internet access and a nice qwerty keyboard.
I have been interested in blogging for some time now, and even had a couple of abortive attempts at doing it. The most intriguing part aspect of blogging is moblogging, or capturing your thoughts as you have them. You no longer have to be tied to a computer to get your blog on.
Over the weekend that I took some time to search for an application that would let me do some mobloggin'. That's how I found Picoblogger. All that is just prelude to this sentence. I am trying this out, we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home