Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Something terrible

For today's rare double post I will share with you a little about my day. I woke up this morning feeling very dizzy and not able to keep my balance. I was fairly unnerved, but other than that I felt fine. So I tried not to worry about it, but I could barely make it out of my room without falling over. I laid back in bed and stayed there until about 1 o'clock when I was just barely able to make it to gthe sofa. By about 2:30 I was still stumblin' and bumblin' arounf the house though iwas much more mobile than I had been all day, and by 4 I felt well enough to take a shower and try and accomplish my goals for the day (though they had to be truncated). When I took a shower without falling down I knew I would be alright out in the streets. I got about 50% of my abbreviated tasks accomplished though I still feel alarmingly woozy. If I don't feel 100% by tomorrow drastic measures may be in order. I'll keep you posted.

Sent via wireless device

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 6:24 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

100% YET?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home