Sunday, January 07, 2007

Mean mothers

Do you ever meet somebody with an unusual name and think this person's mother hated them from the moment they emerged into the world. The kind of name you can just tell was meant to prevent the kid from ever exceeding in life. Well tonight at Target I met just such an individual, this was by far the positively worst name I have ever heard. It was not a subjective opinion on my part, but looking at objectively with an analytical approach you could not even comprehend the malice this mother had for her child straight from the womb. I am a little reluctant to even tel you her name because 93.26% of you reading this will not believe me. The cashier at Targets name. The name on her official Target name tag was FluQueen. I even asked her of that was the name her mother gave her. Truly astonishing. It makes you wish there was a law against name abuse in this country. I mean seriously FluQueen. With a a capital F and a capital Q, and no space in between. If you have ever actually heard a worse name I will adnit defeat, but I am sure noone has heard a more callous baby name. And Ophelia Titty is not a real name so don't try getting me to believe you actually met a person by that name.

Sent via wireless device from Target at Atlantic Terminal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home