Monday, January 08, 2007

I am a superstar genius

I am a superstar genius. That wouldn't seem so humble coming from somebody else. I am brilliant, but all of my good Ideas are needlessly shot down by supposed experts only to have someone execute my ideas and make millions. My first example is a development on Central and Hawthorne in Charlotte. I proposed this exact project to my boss and his architect. My boss was mildly supportive but once the architect said it was a bad idea I was forced to drop it. Six months later I read about my project in The Business Journal, only with somebody else making the millions off it instead of me. That experience led me to make a terrible investment in a rental property. Example two. And this is the main point of this post, is a product called OQO. See it at oqo.com. This is a really remarkable piece of technology. It is a full Windows computer that is the size of a paperback book. It is incredible and has everything you might expect in a laptop except for an optical drive (CD or dvd drive). It even has a full keyboard. It also has a docking station so when you are at your desk you can plug it into a full sized monitor, keyboard and mouse and use it like a regular desktop. I had this exact idea more than a year ago, but my future brother in law Mike Foreman refused to help me patent the Idea. (he is a patent lawyer by the way). He said that it was too far fetched an idea. Well I learned my lesson, I cannot rely on people to help me come up with ideas. I guess it is because I am just so for advanced in my thinking that regular people can't appreciate my good ideas. That is a real disservice to the world. So I challenge everyone, I throw down the gauntlet. If I come to you with a bright idea, run with it and help me make it happen. You owe it to the world and the world of your children. I am going to make a huge impact for the better. Plus you stand a good chance of making 73 million dollars. And who couldn't use an extra 73 million?

Sent via wireless device

2 Comments:

At January 09, 2007 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micah, glad to see I made it on to your blog. Sorry I ruined your dreams of making it big with your invention. I don't do work for family anyways, so don't come to me for legal advice. I am programed to tell you your idea is stupid and that you should find a new lawyer. Plus, you should probably look for someone more competant than me anyways.

 
At October 31, 2007 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it is because I am just so for advanced in my thinking that regular people can't appreciate my good ideas. That is a real disservice to the world. So I challenge everyone, I throw down the gauntlet. If I come to you with a bright idea, run with it and help me make it happen. You owe it to the world and the world of your children. I am going to make a huge impact for the better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home