Friday, April 20, 2012

BlogPress sucks!

Hey Blog press, Fuck You!

Writing every day is hard. It is hard to be motivated to do it. That is why most people start a blog and write one or two posts and then stop. I am guilty of that too. I have had this blog for years and sometimes I go more than a year without a post. So when I finally do sit down and write something I want it to post to the web. I had been using an app to write on my iPad called BlogPress. It is a no frills kind of an app, but it got the job done until tonight.

I had just finished writing my annual screed against socks and pushed publish when the unthinkable happened. I pushed the publish button and the app crashed. The locally saved copy disappeared and all the work was gone. You know what else is gone now? BlogPress is now gone from my iPad. It has been deleted, suck it BlogPress, for a paid app you sure do suck balls. I hope some minor tragedy befalls the people who make that app, something like a stubbed toe, or maybe they burn the dinner that they are cooking to impress a date. I also hope their favorite TV show gets cancelled and and their electric bill is higher than they expect. I hate them so much.

In summation I used BlogPress and I had a bad experience. Suck it BlogPress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home