Tuesday, June 01, 2010

30 days of lunch

I live and work in New York City. This may be the food Capitol of the
world, There are more than 10,000 restraurants here. Yet every day for
lunch at work I go to 6 or at the most 10 places for lunch, month in
and month out.

Well all that is about to change. This month I will be eating lunch
from a different place everyday. The rules are simple every day I will
eat lunch from a place I have not yet eaten from during June. I can
eat chinese food from a variety of places and that still counts, but
if I go to a chain restraurant I can't go to another location of the
chain (so only one subway sandwhich for June).

Today is the first day June so in an hour or so my challange begins. I
am pretty excited, let's see if this expirement becomes a hassle.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home